No Comments

Maruekhathaiyawan Palace

Opening Hours

Daily, except for public holidays from 08:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.

Location

1281 Phetkasem Road, Cha-am, Cha-am District, Phetchaburi 76120

Description

Maruekhathaiyawan Palace, located between Cha-Am and Hua Hin, was build in 1923 by King Vajiravudh (King Rama VI) as a seaside summer retreat. The palace is now a property of the Crown Property Bureau and under the management of The Foundation of Mrigadayavan Palace. The Palace, set on a vast manicured landscape fronting Cha-Am Beach, is build entirely out of teak wood and comprises of three one-storey pavilions with more than 1,000 pillars.

Links