VILLA LAYOUT GROUND FLOOR
VILLA LAYOUT ROOFTOP
Experience a unique green, sustainable and luxurious lifestyle in an ambience of lush, tropical vegetation. The large community park with playground allows your kids to play in the safe haven of the project while adults can rest in the cool shade of the trees or enjoy a stroll along the park. Being not only close to Hua Hin City, the proximity to Khao Tao Beach and Pran Buri Forest Park, make this destination your prime choice in the luxury villa segment in Hua Hin – be it as holiday home or permanent residence!
97/6 Moo 1, Pak Nam Pran Sub-district, Pranburi District, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province 77220
- Green community park: A large tropical park with an innovative playground, sitting area, walking / running path, and parking area with security office.
- Children’s playground: Innovative outdoor playground equipment including zip-line, a long boulder wall, a platform with slides & swings making the project a kid’s paradise.
- Car park with shared golf cart: The car park offers 8 parking lots (1 per villa and 2 guests parking lots) and integrated EV charging stations. A golf card is part of the project for ease of transport within the project area that is car-free for the safety of the residents and their children in the common area.
- 24-hour security: The project area is constantly monitored via CCTV and security guards situated in the security office at the entrance gate.
BUILDING MATERIAL QUALITY
- Foundation & structure: The design of the foundation and roof structure has been thoroughly calculated by an Bangkok-based experienced architect and civil engineer team. Our site manage ensures the high quality of the reinforced concrete foundation and all other structural items such as columns and roof structure in line with prudent industry practices.
- Roof: Klip-lok metal sheet is chosen to avoid potential leakage since no roof penetration with screws is required providing a reliably weather- and waterproof roof at all times of the year.
- Walls & waterproofing: Lightweight concrete blocks are used with excellent thermal and sound insulation properties. Waterproofing of bathroom, pool and ponds is executed by specialists with high-quality materials.
- Doors & window frames: Weatherproof high-quality aluminum doors in Sahara gray finish and supplied by a large local manufacturer with a long track record of delivering to high-end projects in Hua Hin and other regions. Double glass windows with high thermal and sound insulation will be used.
- Wooden doors: High-end teak-wood doors with Häfele fittings selected by our experienced procurement team.
- Floor, wall & pool tiles: High-quality floor, wall, and pool tiles are selected and imported by our in-house team.
- Wall paint: Premium quality from Jotun will be used for its superior properties.
- Electrical system: According to Thai electrical standards and prudent industry practices utilizing only top brands such as Schneider and a local experienced installer with certified engineers.
- Sanitary: Only top brands such as Grohe, Toto and Mogen are used.
- Kitchen & bathroom fittings: Fittings provided by a local supplier and installation team with a long track record of delivering high-quality fittings to local projects.
- Wastewater treatment: State-of the-art spiral cross flow media septic overflow tank.
- Anti-termite system: All villas will include underground piping along the ground beams to prevent any termite damage.
RENEWABLE ENERGY & ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- Solar PV rooftop system: Each villa includes a 5 kWp solar PV rooftop system. The plant utilizes Tier-1 components only and will generate 7,250 kWh of clean energy annually, resulting in around THB 130k annual savings over 20 years.
- Solar thermal rooftop system: The 150 l solar thermal system provides a constant supply of hot water generated by renewable sources only, resulting in around THB 40k annual savings over 20 years compared to the use of electric water heaters.
- Solar PV carport: The car park features a 20.9 kWp solar PV carport system. The plant utilizes Tier-1 components only and will generate additional 30,000 kWh of clean energy annually, resulting in around THB 550k annual savings over 20-years.
- Sharing of solar electricity within the project: Both the solar PV rooftop plants and the solar PV carport share electricity generated and not immediately consumed freely within the project. This allows for much more efficient use of generated renewable energy and higher cost savings for all project residents.
- EV charging stations: The carport incorporates EV charging stations into the solar PV carport, easing the use of electrical vehicles.
- Project design with central, green community park: Recent data has shown that trees can cool land surface by as much as 12°C. The community park with different species of high trees creates a cool atmosphere in the heart of the project, effectively reducing ambient temperature inside the project area.
- Villa window design: Window locations have been chosen to allow for a breeze flowing through the villa during times outside temperature allows, reducing the need for air-con.
- Double-glass windows and doors: The use of high-quality double glass lift & slide doors and double glass windows reduces the requirement for air-con.
- Wall & roof materials: Building materials with high insulation properties are selected to minimize heating of the inside.
- Air-cons: Use of highly efficient air-cons from Daikin saving electricity costs.
- LED lights: Only energy-efficient LED lights are utilized in villas and project public area.
- Waste separation / recycling: The project provides dedicated bins for project and villas allowing for garbage separation and waste recycling.
MAINTENANCE SERVICES, WARRANTY & AFTER-SALES SERVICE
- Maintenance: Comprehensive maintenance service agreement covering annual maintenance for public area (roads, drainage and sewers, garden, garbage / recycling, solar carport and EV charging station) and pool villas (solar PV and optionally garden, swimming pool, and solar thermal rooftop plants) and project rules & security.
- Warranties: 1- year on structural items, swimming pool, and other parts and equipment (all from day of completion of construction). Furniture & appliances are warranted as per manufacturer’s warranties.
- Legal Security: Buyers will obtain an easement right for the common area of the project and construction permit will be issued in the name of the buyer, to support potential bank debt financing.
- After-Sales Service: Professional service provider Hua Hin Vacations with 14 years of experience in Hua Hin managing your property rentals.
MEET THE PROJECT TEAM
Developer – The developer behind the Sea Khao Tao is long-time local real estate agency Hua Hin Vacations.
- Panicha Sticher: Panicha founded Hua Hin Vacations in 2014 and is managing director of the company. She has >14 years of experience in real estate in Hua Hin and worked for renown local developers in the areas of sales and marketing. Panicha will be leading marketing and sales and will act as buyer’s liaison.
- Moritz Sticher: Moritz is a serial entrepreneur in solar energy with > 12 years of experience in developing and managing utility-scale projects worth > USD160M in 10+ countries with a focus on the ASEAN region (largest own development in Vietnam 58 MW). Moritz will be overseeing the project and support project execution on a daily basis from site.
EPC Contractor – The EPC contractor to erect the project, has successful delivered multiple high-quality and in parts award-winning projects in the Hua Hin region.
YOUR ADVANTAGES IN A NUTSHELL
- Premium quality pool villa in beach proximity with a unique green, energy saving, and community-based concept, ideal for families with children – be it for a holiday home or permanent residence.
- Project completion in one phase, allowing all future residents to enjoy the benefits of a completed project from day 1 onward and better pricing due to bulk sourcing of the materials.
- Long-term local real estate track record of Hua Hin Vacations combining insights of hundreds of tenants over many years going into the design of the project.
- Top team with strong experience in development and project management with team members and EPC contractors having delivered award winning projects in the past.
- In-house procurement of main materials reducing EPC contract volume and hence related EPC risk.
- Comprehensive, bilingual (Thai/English) transaction and service agreements and milestone payments linked to project completion reducing risk.
Looking to invest or to partially rent out your villa at The Sea Khao Tao? Hua Hin Vacations is glad to rent out your property to its large client base. Returns on rental, depending on occupancy rate, will offer a breakeven of around 7-8 years with equity IRRs of around 20% – 25%. Please contact us for a financial model for such business case and services offered by Hua Hin Vacations.
|Plot Number||Villa Type||Villa Living Area||Land Area||Land Price||Villa Price||Villa and Land Price|
|1||A||265.86 sq. m||532.00 sq. m||THB 2,926,000.00||THB 22,598,100.00||THB 25,524,100.00|
|2||A||265.86 sq. m||536.00 sq. m||THB 2,948,000.00||THB 22,598,100.00||THB 25,546,100.00|
|3||A||265.86 sq. m||496.00 sq. m||THB 2,728,000.00||THB 22,598,100.00||THB 25,326,100.00|
|4||A||265.86 sq. m||548.00 sq. m||THB 3,014,000.00||THB 22,598,100.00||THB 25,612,100.00|
|5||A||265.86 sq. m||568.00 sq. m||THB 3,124,000.00||THB 22,598,100.00||THB 25,722,100.00|
|6||B||197.00 sq. m||356.00 sq. m||THB 1,958,000.00||THB 16,745,000.00||THB 18,703,000.00|
* Prices exclude all registration and transfer fees and stamp duties to be split equally among seller and buyer
** All prices all subject to villa availability and may be changed without prior notice
INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A POOL VILLA AT THE SEA KHAO TAO? THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
- Fill below contact form or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, address, and contact details (email & phone number) and indicate which plot(s) you would like and if unavailable, what would be alternatives (we will update on plot availability).
- Subscribers will be selected on a first-come-first-served basis and the complete project will be constructed in one phase with subscribers paying in installments linked to project completion status.
- We will close the application period upon full subscription and contact successful subscribers.
- Successful subscribers will then be invited for a project kick-off meeting where they have the chance to get to know the team and fellow project residents and ask questions.
- The project and villa drawings, bill of materials, draft transaction agreements will be distributed for review at the kick-off meeting.
- Reservation fee is to be paid at the kick-off meeting and final transaction agreements within 2 weeks, otherwise an alternative subscriber from the waiting list will be given priority.
- The complete project construction is targeted to completed within 18 months from start of construction.